|There's no shortage of software testing tools and suppliers.
Evaluating and understanding of what is important to you
and what will work for you is important. TestMagic
leverages and protects your investments in people, processes
and enterprise systems by providing comprehensive integrated automation
solution that helps you to :
- Automate more regression testing, achive greater test coverage.
- Develop and execute automated test scripts, including
automated connection, configuration, execution, report
generation and reconfiguration.
- Share expensive assets across multiple projects
and user groups, reduce capital expenses.
- Manage and automate allocation of automation test
lab assets, Test Sets, and execution of automated test scripts.
- Eliminate repetitive manual tasks, minimize errors
and troubleshooting, and maximize productivity of
subject matter experts.
- Maintain tests scripts as requirements change by element abstraction and reuse : In TestMagic
, the elements are shared among all tests in
a project. You can modify a single element to have
the change applied to all automated tests. Thus, only
unique elements are stored, and users can update them
if needed, instead of modifying numerous duplicate
elements in every single test.
- Minimize risks of failure:
Failing to implement new tools will cause disruption
and impact staff motivation. TestMagic tool with integrated
solution will help you to avoid common challenges and
show you the quickest route to successful test automation
- Increase user adoption: No matter
how good the tools are that you select, if your team
won't use them then you don't have a solution. Successful
acceptance of new tools demands commitment to supporting
your team through the implementation process. TestMagic
drastically reduces the need of automation experts by
70-80%; enables business users and manual testers
to adapt and become productive in automation with
just 5 days of training.
- Enhance productivity: TestMagic
provides tremendous productivity gains compared
to manual testing and code based automation. Advanced
features like multi-browser test execution delivers
productivity and ROI gains that no manual testing
shop can beat.
- Effortless test maintenance even as your
application changes: TestMagic doesn't
use an object repository, so your tests will not break
if developers change the application layout. Furthermore,
elements are abstracted so you need to modify them
just once and reuse them in all tests. Those are unique
advantages you won't find elsewhere.
- Better together – eZscript + TestMagic:
TestMagic Suite introduces a new generation
easy-to-use solution to automate functional and regression
testing of Web based applications. TestMagic provides
a web based automation test management tool having
robust component model with a centralized access technique
and user friendly interface to addresses the entire
testing life cycle ranging:
- Automatic Script Generation of automated test
suite from given business logic
- On-click creation of Keyword, Data-Driven and
- Managing multiple test sessions for multiple
applications under test having separate test environments
- Allocation-execution-scheduling-back-up and
recovery of the automated test suite on multiple browser
Maintaining test repository and publishing common
test scripts to be reused by other projects
- Generating test reports based on build, functionality,
date of execution, type of browser and languages
- Seamless collaboration between Developers
and QAs: TestMagic Studio comes in
two specialized editions: a standalone tool eZscript
and web based TestMagic. Both tools use the same
repositories and file formats, which makes collaboration
between even geographically dispersed teams seamless.
- Capture test script once, run against multiple browsers:
TestMagic Studio offers an easy and quick
way to test your web application in multiple browsers
simultaneously. No need to tweak your tests for different
browsers any more – have a test captured or
created once in Internet Explorer and execute against Internet Explorer,
Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
- Capture test script once, run against multiple languages:
TestMagic Studio offers an easy and quick way to test
your web application in multiple languages (I18n support).
No need to tweak your tests for different languages
any more – have a test captured or created once
in English and just with simple mapping of objects
execute against any languages supported by I18n.
|Better, radically better than anything you